Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Pagan Reading Challenge

As usual, I am behind in my posts.  This post I am way behind in.  I signed up for the Pagan Reading Challenge at the end of January and am just now doing my post about this challenge.  I'm sorry, I've been reading a lot and that thing called life keeps getting in the way.

So, here is my Pagan Reading Challenge post.  I am going for the Goddess leve which is 41+ books.  I don't really see that as being too much of a problem for me, because I do read voraciously.  I've actually already read many of the books on the list, I will bold the books as I read them.  Of course as the year progresses, I will be adding books to the list. 

So, here is my list of books to read for the 2012 Pagan Reading Challenge:

By Charlaine Harris
Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as A Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone
Dead in The Family
Dead Reckoning
Must Love Hellhounds (Anthology)
Home Improvement Undead Edition (Anthology)

Druidry and Meditation by Nimue Brown
The Mythic Path by David Feinstien PH.D & Stanley Krippner, Ph.D
The Sevenfold Journey by Anodea Judith and Selene Vega
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Diary of A Witch by Sybil Leek
Norse Magic D.J. Conway
Celtic Magic D.J. Conway

I love that as I read most of the nonfiction books something in each one seems to pique my interest and leads to new books that I am hoping I can find to add to the list. 

Reading Diary of a Witch has actually sparked an interest in the history and life of Alaister Crowley so I will be adding a biography of him to my list shortly, along with books on fairies, runes and astrology.   We'll see what other interests pop up during the year.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment